26 November 2007

Hypocrisy - good pseudo-mainstream Swedish death metal?







INDEED!






So I decided to check out Hypocrisy when my friend sent me a link to one of their videos.






I was a bit iffy because I had remembered seeing Hypocrisy on the MTV website back in my nu-metal days - or maybe it was another band starting with H? Regardless, he said it was good so I checked them out.






THEIR NEW STUFF IS SO GOOD! I'm more of a black metal girl than a death metal, but they had everything I expected from Swedish death metal. love love love.






Did you know Horgh is in their band? I didn't. That just makes them even cooler. He's a very good drummer, and who doesn't love Immortal?



Check them out on 'space, but this is the vid that started it all:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.